Purpose: Women Veterans Giving, Inc. (WVG) is committed to narrowing the gap between civilian and military relations, empowering women of all leadership positions, assisting in the reintegration to civilian life, finding fulfillment in the professional world, encouraging a sense of belonging, encouraging entrepreneurs and small business owners, and building a supportive educated community. WVG is women veterans lifting each other up, for all to succeed and create a better community.
Criteria: The scholarships are open to any woman who has served or is currently serving in the US military.
Applications are being accepted for the conferences listed below;
winners will be notified 2-3 weeks prior to the conference start date.
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is February 29, 2020. Recipients will be notified in March.
2. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed.
3. If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
4. Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
5. Incomplete applications will not be rated, so please ensure application package is complete and all requested documents are attached.
6. You will be notified by phone or email regarding the status of your application.
Scholarship applicants must provide:
- Proof of military service
- Completed application form
Conference Scholarships are for registration fees only - (travel, accommodations and extra activities not included)
Application are closed.
Please note that scholarships are for conference registration fees only. No lodging, meals, or travel are included.
The Collaborative by Classy
June 9th-11th, 2020 - Boston, MA
Philanthropy in Action
June 4th-5th, 2020 - Irving, TX
Non-Profit Labs Workshop
04/02/20 - Madison, WI
05/08/20 - Phoenix, AZ
05/18/20 - Denver, CO
Past Conference Scholarships
2019 Women Veterans Alliance Unconference, Monterey, CA (October 11-13, 2019)
NASWA Workforce Summit, Boston, MA (September 10-12, 2019)
Women in the World Summit, New York City, NY (April 10-12, 2019)
2018 Women Veterans Alliance Unconference, City of Industry, CA (September 28-30, 2018)